In the shipping industry, choosing a software solution is a vital enterprise for long-term business growth and sustainability. For shipping companies, the biggest challenge is not in finding software, but implementing and making it work with existing technologies and procedures in supply chain technology which includes integrated shipping software solutions has been proven to streamline business processes, reduce cost significantly, and increase revenue many times to achieve organizational goals and ensure that shipping operations are running smoothly and effectively.
In the shipping business sector, choosing a software solution may be a crucial enterprise for long-term business growth and sustainability. It’s thus vital for shipping firms to maneuver through the choice process with knowledge that not all shipping software vendors supply solutions that would address all their operational considerations.
Shipping firms must visualize the golden rule that procuring the latest data technology must not only propel the shipping processes in terms of efficiency and leveraging the business but also reduce operational costs. Proper and adequate pro-active research is required before hauling up the right shipping software. Choosing a software solution that doesn’t cater to the shipping organization’s operational needs would translate in sheer squander of time and valuable resources.
Selecting an efficient and cost effective company means saving profits and reducing operational costs to a significant level.
Shipping software has helped companies in various parts of the world enhance their productivity and competitiveness through better and organized planning and management of their operational activities.
The software offers scalable and efficient solutions to enable carriers maximize profits and reduce operational expenses.
Features of Shipping Software:-
• Queries for current rate information
• Integrates with custom/local and Interactive carriers.
• Rate comparison with other carriers.
• Rate shopping solutions and shipping service deliver significant cost benefits for small business
Multiple ERP Integration:
• Provides seamless integration with ERP systems
• Extracts records from ERP system
• Enables all features & benefits that software possess.
Integrates with Interactive & custom/local carriers
• Real time access to carriers such as FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL & Custom/Local carrier(If integrated)
• Certified partner of FedEx & UPS
• Provides rates, transit time, delivery date, tracking number, shipping labels
• Since its SaaS (Software as a Service) based, It eliminates hardware, software & licenses cost.
• Cuts costs by providing a centralized application, eliminating multiple applications at remote locations
• Allows price/rate shopping on a click of button & fetches best rates available from all the carriers.
• Its centralized application meaning you need not have any extra software/hardware to be pre-installed on your machine.
• Consolidate shipments for the same destination
Real Time Access:
• Real Time access to commercial carriers & status of shipment.
• Tracks shipments not delivered on time
• Shipping rates from the carriers
• Rate compare
• Make shipment
• Void shipment
• Save time by generating labels and packing slips in batch
• Future date shipments
• Batch shipment
• Generates labels for printing on thermal printer